Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tank You

I've been adding a few more thank you themed cards to my stash.  This one is based on the current sketch at Match the Sketch.  Love this layout!

Tank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
I built my card around the fishbowl image from Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends stamp set.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then cut it out with the matching die.  The colored image was set on a pair of coordinating patterned paper panels I "fished" out from my scrap pile.  I arranged the panels on an pale aqua panel adhered to a darker aqua card base, then stamped the "tank you" sentiment beneath them.   A pair of coordinating fishtail flag strips were tucked underneath the fishbowl to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Fintastic Friends stamp set, Hello Sunshine-Sonny and Let's Polka-Mermaid Polka designer papers, Fintastic Friends dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onxy Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Orange Zest cardstock, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Your card look like a lot of fun! Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips