Monday, November 6, 2017

Just Bepaws I Care

Just Bepaws I Care card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
This cute little card is on its way to my former officemate to welcome her back after a little time out of work.  She loves pictures of my dynamic doodle duo, Chloe and Bo, so I think she'll like a dog themed design.  This one is based on the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used one of the sweet dogs from the Lucky Dog set as my focal image.  The dog is positioned so it is peeking out of a green stitched square frame. I layered the dog and frame partially over the right side of a colorful plaid wide fishtail banner adhered to a piece of textured aqua cardstock.  The set's "just bepaws I care" sentiment was stamped on a narrow pink cardstock strip and adhered to the sentiment over parts of both the banner and frame.  A trio of white matte enamel dots arranged around the sentiment and frame completed the design.  I adhered the finished panel to an easy to write on green card base that matched the stitched frame element.  After writing my message, the card was sent off on its way!

Materials Used:
Lucky Dog stamp set, Sour Apple and Pink Lemonade cardstock, Die-namics Lucky Dog, Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX, and Single Stitch Line Square Frames dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); aqua textured cardstock (Bazzill); Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); white matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips