Sunday, November 19, 2017

You've Bean on My Mind

You've Bean on My Mind card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I inked up my new Coffee Date stamps and dies for this retro-feeling design. 

The color scheme was inspired by the patterned paper panel I used on the card.  I matted the panel on a coordinating aqua cardstock square, then adhered it to a green card base.  The coffee pot and coffee mug were stamped in coordinating colors of pigment ink, then cut out with the matching dies.  I used foam tape to adhere them to the patterned panel.  The "you've bean on my mind" sentiment from the coordinating Coffee Break stamp set was stamped on a long double ended fishtail flag strip and positioned just underneath the raised images to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Coffee Date and Coffee Break stamp sets, Blu Raspberry, Sno Cone, and Sour Apple cardstock, Die-namics Coffee Date and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Aquamarine and Lemon Grass pigment inks (Avery Elle); Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Ducks in a Row designer paper (October Afternoon); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips