Monday, February 19, 2018

You Color My World

You Color My World card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
As soon as I saw the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch, this rainbow design came to mind.  My rainbow was made with an assortment of narrow cardstock scraps arranged on a pale blue card base.  For the sentiment, I die cut a stitched cloud shape from shimmery white cardstock using a die from the My Favorite Things End of the Rainbow die set.  The "you color my world" sentiment from the MFT Rainbow of Happiness stamp set was stamped in black ink on the cloud die cut.  I used foam tape to position the cloud on the card base, then arranged a trio of silver sequins around the cloud to finish the super simple design.

Materials Used:
Rainbow of Happiness stamp set, End of the Rainbow dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Pacific Point, Lovely Lilac, Bashful Blue, and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); silver sequins; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips